Sunday, July 13, 2008

Who's that ?


HI,



a new week is coming,Yesterday i had went to Electronic shop looking For LCD,once i in the shop, i start to blank which brand should i take and which one is batter.......panic...

Me : Alo, which one LCD is good ?

Salesman : sir, it's depend what u need !..

Me : ha >>??? getting more blank edi >.<

Salesman : Intro me, Sharp LCD to me....

Me : and above the Sharp brand is samsung...wow display slightly nicer and design..and i think y salesman keep push me buy the sharp.in my mind i like samsung....

ME : i ask again, y u always push me to buy sharp.

salesman : sir, had u every day saw astro.

Me : I said yes.

salesman : If sir using astro, then sharp is suitable for analog input and digital input.

Me : ICICI......i think it, i went to my all friend home all using samsung and penasonic.

but why this salesman keep push sharp....alright i made final disicion.

salesman ; offer me package.

Me : ha ?????? buy tv also got package ?...

Salesman : 2700 with 4 year warranty, and if 2 year warranty is 2400 only.......

Me : so i took sharp 32'' LCD with 4 year warranty and insurance..amazing.. Cost me over all RM 2700...Year new LCd at KL home...hahah

Me : after paid, i bring the LCD back and start to insall the stand for LCd.....hahah.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

panasonic Plasma is good, LCd if higher end then ok oso;
samsung, no need to talk much, world's largest LCD manufacturer..
in fact, only 3 main LCD manufacturer in market, LG, Samsung, Sharp.
Sharp have the best LCD panels n TVs.. of course, depends on which range u buying lah.. haha, hope u enjoy ur Sharp LCD TV (coz i was a distributor for LCD & Plasma, so did some studies on all AV brands n products.)