Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting Fever.


Last few day i start feel not feeling well.......what's going on ?....I dun know...i went nearly patrol station which have sell some madicine, so i just buy 8 psc of panadol and i took 2 and eat.....feeling that like look like cure abit, but few hour later uncomfortable again.....Gerrrr..i feel my body getting hotter and hotter. The next day, i went it to see docter, i afraid that will cost me how much to see docter, coz i'm juz a student......alright.....so after i register my name and wait calling my name.....while more calling my name. yerh....getting cure.......the docter put a digital thermometer to my mouth and said i no Fever........i blank........y i dun have fever ???.........the docter told me u having is not Fever, is a virus that attack u made me uncomfortable only......ZZZZZZ The next few day, i become normal, no more uncomfotable .......hahah


No comments: