Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fire Alarm Sudden Ringing

Today, while i'm having my afternoon class, suddenly I heard Fire Alarm Ringing........My classmate just steady, just feel nothing and they said normal la......hahaha but other clas quickly rush out from classroom and rush to Entrance of college.......aiyo......I ask Lecture, Sir, do we need went down to college main entrance, said no need ???????why no need ?....i saw Sir call another fella in office ask for is there anything happen , why fire alrm ringing ?? is there any fire ?...they said no...........so OUr class just said, Cheh........not real de ah........so we continue our class lo.......

while more 15 minutes all other class they came back their class and continue their study.........wakakak.........my friend said, they all very crazy lo........Because OUr college every times rite that de lo.......


They never break the glass and took the emergency key !!.....

No comments: